Friday, August 24, 2012

Failed Relationship

when a friend asks me as to how my estranged (read: strangled) wife is doing in canada as nurse or as an illegal recruiter, i never care to answer. whether the question would be about her if she's currently involved with someone else, i never give a shit. why? coz i'm doing my own shit here!

i have always believed that whenever things get wrong and when the world knows you have never done anything, being wrongfully accused would be such a crime. my ex-wife would always accuse me of having an affair with people i never imagined in my nightmares. of course, defense will always be the best for me. why? i always have to defend my self, whether true or not!


people always stress that love, just like a programming subject, can be tamed. i got married without any love felt for the other party. oooooooooooooppppppppppppssssssssssss! i don't want to mention it here for it is rather too personal; however, our marriage has ended. my life's an open book now. tv series always tell us that you can always learn to love the unloved...but it never came to a point of being inlove with the same person.

well, shit happens all the time.

i love you but i'm never in love with you! sakit?!