Friday, August 24, 2012

Telephobia



according to wikipedia, telephonophobia or telephobia is the fear of taking or making calls. it is considered a social phobia or anxiety phobia.

it started when i got married last 2009 to a person i never knew would exist! we met over the internet without me being able to see on the other side of the planet what that bitch looked like. in short, we tied the knot with over a week preparation; we got married on a thursday and left for canada by monday. we were considered married for four days only. how i wish i could still file for nullity of this marriage.

anyway, when she was in canada, she has to make sure she'd be able to call me six times a day, with a call ranging from 30 minutes to an hour. lucky bastard! being located on the other side of the world plus the things her relatives the lies told about me created distrust.

to make things worse, she calls whenever she wants to. having an iphone set with a maximum ringing volume using old ringer would always startle me when she makes calls. there were many instances in the past where i have to smash my phones just to avoid the calls. it created a paranoia on my part, which i believe the damage she made could not be paid by any amount.

but thank God i'm back to my old self again. no more calls from her. i am hoping she would die the soonest possible time to make me go back to my old status again: SINGLE!

No comments: